A new administrator can be added by a Superuser or an Administrator who has been given the needed permissions by a Superuser. This particular permission is named “Administrators”.
1) Open the Settings menu and the Administrators submenu
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “+ New administrator” button
3) Fill in their information and once you’re done, click the “Send out password” button – this will generate a password for the new administrator and they will receive it to the e-mail address you’ve added to their profile.
4) You should also make sure you choose the correct permissions for the Administrator, this can be done in the Permissions section of the middle menu. There is a list of pre-set permissions and beneath it also an option for custom permissions. To read more about permissions and Administrator roles, click HERE.
5) Save the changes!
To learn how to send out a new password to an administrator, read THIS!
1) Open the Settings menu (1) and the Administrators submenu (2)
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “+ New administrator” button (3)
3) Fill in their information and make sure their e-mail address is correct.
4) Once the profile is filled in, press the “Send out password” button (4) – the system will generate a password that, along with their username, will be sent to the e-mail address you entered.
5) Make sure to select the appropriate permissions – not all administrators should be Superusers as this would make the system vulnerable to unintended changes. Open up the Permissions section of the middle menu.
6) There is a list of pre-set permissions (6) and beneath it also an option for custom permissions. If you tick the “Add additional permissions (advanced)” box (7), a list of additional permissions opens up and you can select the appropriate ones.
7) Save the changes when you’re done! (8)