Partner agreements allow to conveniently manage mobilities with the partner. Agreements reflect mobility arrangements, exchange programme contracts, joint programmes and other types of partnerships.
Essentially they are a way of managing and organising the cooperations that the applicants can then apply for. Having added an agreement and specified the details, the mobility will become available for the applicant. Additionally, agreements provide a way of managing the related contact persons, validity periods and reporting.
There are two ways to add an agreement with a partner university. One is from the Partners menu, and the other is from the Setting menu and Agreements submenu. This article only deals with the Partners menu, to see the Agreements article, click HERE!
When you open up the Partners menu section from the left-hand side menu, you’ll be able to see a list of all the partner universities. When you click on one of them, you’ll be able to edit the agreements or add new ones.
1) Click on the Partners menu section (1)
2) Find the partner university from the list and click on its name or the wrench sign behind it, select Edit institution
Once you’re on the Edit institution page, you can choose to add a new agreement (4).
(This is also where you can choose to edit the existing agreements by clicking on the wrench sign and selecting edit. This includes editing the validity dates of the agreements that determine whether the agreement is up to date and therefore the courses connected to it applicable.)
“+ Add a new agreement” page:
1) Choose the direction of the agreement – bidirectional, incoming or outgoing (5). This will indicate whether the agreement is for incoming, outgoing or both types of studies
2) Choose the owner and the partner (6). The university that processes the applications should be the owner and the university on the other side of the agreement should be the partner. The arrow between the two indicates the direction of the agreement
3) From the drop-down menu, select the departments of this agreement (7)
4) In the “Please type in a name for the agreement” line (8), you can fill in whatever information is necessary for you – a contract number etc
5) Scroll down, and you’ll be able to select the type of the agreement (see below) (9)
Select the type of agreement (9), then click on ” Create a new agreement” (10)